Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Washed Out - Within and Without.

Such an ethereal and surf-like state is how this album leaves me after I listen to it. So fucking good and mellow and chill and wavy and sexual. Even the album art sends you good vibes.
I think I know her?
So hot. Like a sex trance. Candy for my ears. And my pet iPod is utterly happy with this being the current obsession on the Recently Added playlist. Washed Out is the stage name for Georgia-bred Ernest Greene who created this one-man wonder show back in 2009. This is Greene's first album, preceding his EPs and singles, some of my favorites being "Feel It All Around," "New Theory," and "You'll See It." 

Basically when you listen to Within and Without, just let it play. Let the whole fucking thing play. Each song basically takes you to the next. "Echoes," "Soft," & his bonus track "Call It Off" (being quite different and slightly upbeat from the latter) are epic good musical sauces to try/listen to/soak up/have sex to. Shit, the whole album is sexual. Just enjoy it ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arfauoVF6aM

No comments:

Post a Comment