Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I cried today at work...

Okay, maybe not cry-cry but I certainly teared up. I think I'm PMSing but I can't be too sure. I'm irregular so Aunt Flow comes when she wants to but lately she's been rather consistent with her scheduled visits. She's probably around the bend. I'm waiting so she'll be my excuse for being...uhh...bitter?

I woke up this morning with this "Ah titty fuck, I don't wanna go to work! In fact, I don't wanna do anythingggg!" feeling. But I've been feeling like that for a few weeks now (for reasons that aren't even going to be explained because I'm tired of going over it - this goes to all of my great supporters out there. I'll be sure to thank you when I have my special on HBO in a few years. God, I'm destined for greatness and I don't even know it yet).

And I'll even consider thanking those who follow my blog. But what I don't get is dis: you read it, but don't follow me. People, I neeeeeeed followers. Need them. If I'm destined for this mysterious unexpected greatness I'm going to have, I need you to follow me on Twitter, on here, and on the streets. You know, like a posse of sorts. Have a Gmail account? Awesome! Follow me. Have a Twitter account? Even better. Follow me...because I have a Twitter button on this blog AND I have a Twitter account that takes you to this blog (bee tee dubbs...Follow me at Jules_allen on Twitter). SO FUCKING DO ITTTTTTT.

Shit, my roommate follows my blog and he's probably getting sick and tired of me venting about how my life is so utterly shitty (well, it's not shitty, but if you're a regular reader than I'm sure you've read about how my life at certain times was absolute fuckness). Bee tee dubbs: read his blog: http://bmckeon.blogspot.com/

I'm hoping he'll reimburse me somehow for that complimentary shoutout : D

Anyways, the two reasons I teared up at work:

The Idea of You - DMB


Lately - David Gray


Beth/Rest - Bon Iver

1 comment: