Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Don't Mind Marilyn Manson

I remember saying that during a conversation among friends on the topic of music. I think I just blurted it out. Well, c'mon now, if you haven't heard his cover of Soft Cell's "Tainted Love" than you certainly are...uhh...TAINTED. I haven't really heard much of him say for his appearance in Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine, where, in a segment of the documentary, the artist has been criticized for his "satanic" performances, lyrics, and appearance. His video for his '09 hit "This is the New Shit" could probably best describe him...


Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQMDSw3Aqo

Okay, the one contact thing scared me too. But he's an artist like anyone else just like that crackerjacknugget hearthrob singer Justin Biebz. If I was still in 8th grade (during my "dark" phase...shut up we all had one!) I would have preferred the version of "New Shit" as the one above but I'm digging this remix by Krool Kickz!

No comments:

Post a Comment