Thursday, July 14, 2011

I think people should read these (along as my blog as well)

I always have this need to retweet, repost, reiterate the awesomeness of certain blog posts or articles that I come across. So on top of the random bullshit that I write, read this schtuff that makes up for my random bullshit :) Mind you, these are recent articles. I'm sure there are old articles, if you decide to dig, that are probably worth being on this list.

Compliments of Thoughtcatalog...






(because I live with some)

(sorry boys)

5 Things You Should Know About People

Compliments of Betcheslovethissite...
69. Besties

61. Yoga

58. House Music

45. Graduation

34. BBM

31. Wine

3. Studying Abroad

To read all of the topics on The Betch List (especially if you are a true Betch, it would be essential to your lifestyle) click here.

And as I was updating the work blog, I found this one: Text me, I'll Over Analyze It.

That's all for now. Shit, that's a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment