Thursday, July 28, 2011

10 days?!

Seriously...I have to get my shit together. So much that I haven't said on here in TEN DAYS. I'm sorry. But here's something that I think everyone should see...Oh, I also updated the Epic Sauce Reads (located to the right) of blogs that I find enjoyable.

I snagged this from Hipster Kitty, the feline friend blog to Hipster Puppy...so coot! http://www.hipsterkitty.com/
What I aspire to be.
Also, Portland-based company called Shwood makes sunglasses out of old skateboard decks. Yeah, how eco-friendly is that?! And they look uber cool and well, hipsterish. I totes want a pair because how many people are you going to come across wearing old wood on their faces? Yeah, probably me and only me. Check out their website and their on going project called Experiment with Nature.

Experiment No. 1 - Skateboard Shades from Shwood Eyewear on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment