Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I aspire to be...

I was helping Tori house/dog-sit last night for some family friends. Well, not exactly help but was along for the ride. And let me tell you, last night was quite the ride. More deets later. But sheesh, I need to get my blogging shit together and get back on this.

Anywho and in the meantime, it was around 1115pm and Tori said, "Umm...I kinda have to watch this." I look at the sleek flatscreen TV mounted above the brick fireplace (these lesbians know how to decorate) and see she has the DVR menu open. Glee.

Hmm. I don't watch this and I remember a lot of the people I lived with abroad (even our Housemother Lyndsay watched it and she was Australian!) were "Gleeks."

"Oh, I don't care. Yeah, go ahead. Put it on." I was confused to say the least - it's like the fifteenth season (exaggerating, duh) and I don't know who anyone is except the gay guy and Lea Michele. Who btw, are awesome triple threats (you know: sing, dance, act). I enjoyed what this cheerleader said to Kurt (I found out his name)....

"I am Unicorn" episode

No comments:

Post a Comment