Monday, September 19, 2011

Like Crazy

I can't wait for this movie to come out. Because once in a while, we all need a good cry with the help of a sentimental romantic drama about young love and the complications that it entails. Huff, love sucks. It also seems like this Felicity Jones is going to be the new Natalie Portman. But no one can replace Natalie Portman. She's Natalie Portman! Anyways, FJ is pretty. And British. And has all the potential to be a successful starlet. And she gets to mack with my kid crush Anton Yelchin. I remember him from his House of D and Charlie Bartlett days. #Suchacutie #always.




Like Crazy Trailer [2011]

"I thought I understood it. But I didn't. Only the smudgness of it. The eagerness of it. The idea of it. Of you and me."

 Ingrid Michaelson's cover of "Can't Help But Falling In Love With You" used in the trailer is so...so...lovely sad is how I can best put it. Fuckin' tear jerker. No, I shant...not at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment