Monday, September 19, 2011

Farewell to Summahtime

With Fall prettyyyy much around the corner, I'd like to bid adeu to the Summertime. It's been fun, hot, and at times unbearable but what season isn't? You gave me a great tan, red cheeks, and a sweaty back. You gave me an excuse to jump into cold water half naked. You were the reason why beer companies came out with special seasonal blends that only taste great when you're around. You stay light outside well after 8pm, allowing for longer outdoor activities. You let me show off my bronzed legs in sun dresses and shorts. And despite my distaste for sand in my crevices, you were the perfect excuse to hit the beach with my betches (male companions included). So thank you. And until next time.

And so, I leave you with a clip from one of my favvvve shows. Summer Heights High.  There's no better way of saying goodbye to summer than with one of Ja'mie's blunt   thoughts. #Dyaknowhatimean?

The best show...ever

No comments:

Post a Comment