Thursday, August 30, 2012

How I feelz, awman. LDW Weekend preppin'

Meow meow meow. Sad cat. Kind of. Coasting to Longport for a long, holiday weekend away from the hustle bustle fustle grump truck of New Yawk. Listening to dis schtuff...

 Chained (Panic City Remix) - The xx
 
Did I hold too tight? Did I let enough light in?

There Might Be Coffee (MILLERTIME Edit)

OMG. 

Voltage - Skrillex
 
Yurp. It ain't sad without a little dub sauce from the Skrill. 



And what I need to remember...shake ya booty even when you don't wanna :)

Turn Up the Radio - Madonna vs Laidback Luke feat. Far East Movement) [Radio Edit]
Sorry, no video for dis one. You should still listen to it.


I Love It - Icona Pop
 
This song reminds me of last summer. DEFINITELY do not wanna relive that bullshit. 

No Beef - Afrojack & Steve Aoki 
 
Loves and loves and loves some more. Steve is my doppleganger. Don't know why it took me so long to realize this.  


Everyone have a happy, healthy, and SAFE Labor Day Weekend. Dance and relax and hang and sun and smile. Never forget to smile. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment