Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Things to do in my twenties

I guess you can say this is inspired by Thought Catalog, considering a lot of their articles are lists and a lot more are directed at twenty-somethings. But this list is for my personal benefit...or setback. I don't know we'll see...

In no order in particular...

1. Take advantage of more free events (i.e. music or film events, food festivals, beer and wine, physical activities in the park, classes, etc.)
2. Tell people to "take care of yourself." This one I got from Ryan O'Connell (naturally).
3. Travel to other U.S. cities on long weekends.
4. Read more.
5. Get more sleep.
6. Drink Crystal Light - it doesn't make your hair fall out. My Grandpa was joking.
7. Find a good protein powder and stick to it.
8. Eat more fruit (even better if I could pick my own in a farm or something).
9. Take my vitamins REGULARLY.
10. Be conscious of sugar...sometimes.
11. Order a stiff drink here and there.
12. Cook more, eat out less.
13. Actually, do/make/try the things I pinned on Pinterest.
14. Watch a tv series regularly with your roommates (it brings everyone together after a long day)
15. Drop arguments when they're pointless.
16. Smile during conversation more, especially with new faces.
17. Sit in the grass.
18. Buy locally grown produce at farmers markets.
19. Love animals like new friends (I'm talking big hugs and deep conversation kinda love).
20. Be mindful of my tone when in conversation - my tone is usually misread for bitchiness...sometimes I don't mean it that way. Sometimes.
21.Go for a run outside without headphones and take in the natural noise around me.
22. Don't be afraid to get a little spiritual.
23. Cry if it makes me feel a little better then get back to work.
24. Be honest, be patient, be calm.
25. Love myself like I love my favorite people.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! ;) inspiring nonetheless <3 I will have to try these out! definitely cooking more and eating out less helps with my pocket ;) and reading a book a month would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete