Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time to Dance by The Shoes

And I thought TLC's "Unpretty" was a scary music video - the implant falling out of that woman's chest? Does anyone remember that? Yeah. #scarred. I think they took that scene out after the music video premiered.

But Jake Gyllenhaal has taken scary to a whole new level. This music video from French electro-pop group The Shoes shows Gyllenhaal going bonkers like Christian Bale circa American Psycho. Not only is it scary but it's lengthy, almost nine minutes long but you can't help but watch Jake. Not only is he so dreamy and scruffy and mmm mmm mmm but he's fucking nuts.

If you're a pussy, then click the X at the top right-hand corner of your screen...


Time to Dance - The Shoes

I still love you, Jake especially since you're in Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" music video, which #BTW is also my ring tone on my schell phaone. This is the funniest ish ever...


Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment