Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New York

I first heard this song two weeks ago on an episode of Grey's Anatomy. It was before one of those monologues or exchanges between two lovers that occur in typical, drama-romantic fashion and I remember bursting out sobbing. It's a beautiful song. Ugh, so beautiful. And those frickin' drums, man.

I just hope that you'll listen to this song and feel those drums and live your life and explore New York. You're always in my heart.


New York - The Boxer Rebellion


I don’t believe the things I say about us when I’m drunk

And this distance leaves a bitter taste when you’re gone

When you’re gone…


In New York, in New York, in New York

In New York.


I walk the line of great unknown but I never question this

And I’d go back to where we last met and tell you so, tell you so

In New York, in New York, in New York

In New York, in New York, in New York

In New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment