Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Running for Cover

I feel as if you can love me for an hour and leave shortly after. You can tell me how you feel but when I want to know you more you won't let me. You won't share if I ask and only will under the guise of a sleepless night or a worry of your own. I'm the one telling you not to worry even though my heart has its own pain to mend. I'll tell you I'm hesitant but won't admit that I'm scared. I haven't cried on my pillow so hard in a while. This is just a hiccup on a long road to heal.


Running for Cover - Ivan & Aloysha

We've been trying with each other to unravelly age your own story
But I'm starting to think that there's a reason we don't understand
And it's easy to blame someone else for my wants and my worries
But I know, I accept that it's just a part of who I am.
Now we're running for cover
Running to hide
And you say it's not my problem
I decide out of mind.
Yes, we're running for cover
Yeah, we're running afraid
As we run with one another
Of the mess that we've made.


Talk to me when you're ready to move forward (with me) and not hide from me <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment